The main objective of this forum is to create Innovation Champions and Thought Leaders to push the initiative forward by creating enabling habitat and by inspiring all stakeholders to be creative and innovative in their collective action. The objectives of this forum are described in further detail below;
1. Knowledge Building
- To create knowledge building that creates the foundation for informed action.
- To make Industry leaders analyze their most effective programs and innovative approaches.
- To debate different interventions to provide all stakeholders with a constant flow of new ground breaking solutions.
- To share and disseminate lessons learned through compilation quarterly.
Following are the envisioned outcomes:
- Members will collaborate to best leverage their resources and expertise.
- Plans will be executed to address challenges with cross-cutting tracks.
- To convene leaders to create and implement solutions to the most pressing challenges.
- Assisting SMEs to pursue innovation strategies that yield higher growth opportunities and create jobs and investment.
- To encourage initiatives by companies to build local economic opportunity in which they invest, as well as build local Human Capital through the development of talent and the delivery of well-being and education.
- To create a web of hundreds of business and academic leaders to drive change.
- To create opportunities to interact with professionals across multiple sectors and industries.